FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: aavacations.com / AA Vacations flight & vacation package questions, discussion
Old Nov 5, 2018, 1:32 am
JenniferNAz

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVP 75k, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, National Executive Elite
A few questions that I don't see answers to within the thread.

1. Can I enter my AS number and earn miles on AS for the international portion of a AAV booking? (I know that I no longer can earn on domestic flights)
1b. If so, AS says that I would earn 100% plus 50% COS bonus for I fares. It shows as I fare on AA, just want to ensure nothing will change.

2. AA Vacations is having a promo where you earn an extra 20k AA bonus miles for Asia - Pacific bookings. I would qualify with the dates of purchase and travel location. However, can I still get that if I am crediting to AS instead of AA?

3. In the wiki it says that you can use more than one hotel per booking. I am looking at a 5 night stay where I would be in one location for 2 nights and another for 3 nights. The price seems much better on AAV than I can get seperate. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Last edited by JenniferNAz; Nov 5, 2018 at 1:37 am