FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Business class service - from July 2018 - Experiences and Discussion
Old Nov 4, 2018, 3:50 am
Cambo

Programs: MPC-DM, Enrich-Plat
Having experienced the new business class meal service, let me write my feedback:
- AMS-HKG with a full-J-house minus 1.
- Meal service finished just a little over 2 hours after push-back, so quite good for individual service, I would say.
- ISM helped out in J.
- The newspaper Menu style gives a good overview of the options available, etc. Feels definitely refreshing.
- The right away, still "on the ground" collection of meal choices works out fine.
- I appreciate the larger selection of the main options, despite some of these originally being "snack options". This is better.
- The no longer overloaded tray is certainly nice aspect and makes the meal certainly feel more "valuable".
- The soup as a starter option, I liked that too.
- Overall good taste, though the cheese plate may need another look, 2 big chunks of hard cheese is not a cheese plate......
- CX, please bring back the normal salt & pepper, in stead of having to ask for that. The tray is no longer overloaded, so it would fit.
- The artistic side/setup/colouring needs some getting used to, compared to the previous all-white setup, though not bad at all.
- The new style does in real life match better with the CX cabin interior, then I expected, based on the published pictures.
- Hamburger French fries high up in the air: Hmmm, the crunchy character was left behind on the ground.
- The Hamburger patty tasted excellent, as well as the condiments and vegetables.
- The upfront breakfast selection works out pretty well.
- The express breakfast option is also a good one.
- I gave the J crew a positive feedback for their service, which seemed to be highly appreciated.