FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TR8122 / SQ8122 - Scoot seemingly replaced with SQ charter
Old Nov 4, 2018, 2:47 am
clubeurope

TR8122 / SQ8122 - Scoot seemingly replaced with SQ charter

Hello everyone,

I just want to ask a question about TR8122/SQ8122. My sister was booked to fly on TR3 on Nov 18, which was subsequently changed to either TR8122 or SQ8122. I say either, because the OTA (yes, I know I shouldn't have used an OTA) that was used, sent an email saying that her flight has been changed to SQ8122. However, when I pull up the booking on the Scoot website, it says TR8122, and still says that it is to be operated by a Scoot 787-9.

A search for a flight booking on Scoot on Nov 18 between Sydney and Singapore renders no results, and searching up SQ8122 on Expertflyer pulls up a seat map, for a 777-200 operating at the same time that the supposed TR8122 flight would operate. Neither flight can be booked online.

I have not gotten any information from Scoot, and judging from their website, everything is business as usual.

So what exactly is happening here?

Additionally, I understand SQ has been doing these charters for Scoot in the past, what is it like? Does anyone have any experience?

Thank you for your time,

Clubeurope