FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - RTW ticket search had disappearing SQ inventory
Old Nov 3, 2018, 6:46 am
hawkswin

Programs: United 1K 2MM, Hyatt Globalist
RTW ticket search had disappearing SQ inventory

I was searching for a Business class RTW ticket on *A the past couple weeks and literally the day that I was ready to purchase it, all the good SQ inventory disappeared (without having saved any previous searches). Has anyone had experience if it'll come back or if it's likely gone for good? The flights I was looking included SYD>SIN and SIN>JNB with the latter the only one flying that route direct so it's quite important for my itinerary. I was looking to start flying in six weeks but even when I looked further out, a lot of the flights I previously saw weren't available in the future at all.

One adjustment was to see if a First class search would bring them back just to see and not all appeared but I did see some which were not available in a Business class RTW search, reappear on a First class ticket as "downgraded to business." Anyways I know SQ manages their inventory closely and was just wondering if anyone had insight if this is a short term quirk or if I should assume those seats won't be becoming available again.