FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to WS vacation booking?
View Single Post
Old Nov 2, 2018, 10:33 pm
tcook052
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by a4racer
What if we cancelled the first leg, the YYJ-YVR leg, leaving just the YVR-OGG leg and on the return, OGG-YVR-YYJ? It seems odd to me that our traveling to YVR the night before to avoid potential delays and missed connections (we've had a lot of fog here in YYJ lately) might result in us losing the main, YVR-OGG leg. I do understand the T&C, it just strikes me as odd...
Odd how? You agreed to the T&C which very clearly say 'no changes or cancellations within 21 days of departure' yet now you want to makes changes or cancellations within 21 days of departure. If you had concerns about potential delays and missed connections why wasn't the package booked as ex YVR from the outset?

Having worked with WS Vac. on an almost daily basis since its inception IME they are willing to be somewhat flexible when necessary however this doesn't seem like an extenuating circumstance and so wouldn't be surprised if they weren't willing to make the changes you seek. Have you contacted WS Vac about your changes or cancellations? If so what was the reply?