FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - '5 x More Status Miles exclusive to the opening of Istanbul Airport!'
Old Nov 1, 2018, 7:25 am
Granite64

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, AS MVP
Talking '5 x More Status Miles exclusive to the opening of Istanbul Airport!'

Noticed this on TKs website:

https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-t...ort/index.html

Terms and Conditions
  • The special offer is valid only for Economy Class and Business Class flights from/to Istanbul Airport between 31 October 2018 - 31 December 2018.
  • Miles&Smiles members will earn 5 x more Status Miles within the scope of the offer.
  • The flights, which are added to Miles&Smiles account until 31 December 2018, are included to the offer.
  • Extra Miles to be earned from the special offer will be added collectively to the account at the end of the offer.
  • The right of use cannot be transferred to third persons.
  • The offer is only valid for scheduled flights operated by Turkish Airlines. It is not valid for Turkish Airlines codeshare flights and Star Alliance partner airline flights.
  • Turkish Airlines reserves its legal rights against the parties concerned if a violation of the special offer terms and conditions is determined.
  • Turkish Airlines reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, definitions or other information, and to cancel the special offer at any time.

I already booked a TK flight and i'm flying next week, AMS to KUL via Ataturk booked in Q class. I wonder if I qualify for this.., and how many extra miles I will get and/if it only applies to flights to and from Istanbul Yeni airport.

Last edited by Granite64; Nov 1, 2018 at 7:32 am