FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Package General Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old Nov 1, 2018, 12:31 am
ezak

DP:

Just called to attach my OC5 certificate to a Sheraton property, but unsuccessful.

Since the online system wouldn't let me book a point advance reservation, I had to give CSR the hotel name and dates to book over the phone. This part went smoothly and I now have a confirmation number for a point advance booking, which I can see in my account.

When the CSR tried to attach the certificate, she came back telling me the certificate seems "occupied" currently. After checking with the supervisor, she said it "might" be system migration (probably associated to the Sheraton integration) and there's a good chance I'll wake up tomorrow and find it successfully attached (which I highly doubt). Anyway, I'll call back then, see if things change, and report back here.

The CSR sounded pretty familiar with the certificates, and she definitely knows it has to be cancelled and reordered for the conversion to NC4. So this does seem like a temporary system outage. At least I now have the room secured after the phone call. Anyone having similar issues tonight?