FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hospes Palacio de los Patos, Design Hotel - Granada, Spain [Master Thread]
Old Oct 31, 2018, 2:30 am
remymartin

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Originally Posted by supatight80
Remy how was it? I'll be there in 3 weeks. Any recognition as a Plat+ member?
It was okay, but I won't stay there again. There was an autocrat collection for half the price, but you know me

The hotel consists of the historical palacio, which has 10 rooms if I counted correctly. The main rooms are in a new building (~44 rooms?) which is very different from the palacio itself. I saw rooms in both buildings, but decided on the quirkier palacio. All rooms in the palacio are very different. Think Venice "Danieli" style key which you leave at the front desk. The rooms in the palacio look very nice, the toiletries are of good quality but the furniture feels a bit tacky/cheap. spg recognition was okay (some leeway with late checkout, but no breakfast, for example). Some staff members were nicer than others. There's a sauna/steam room area, but I didn't visit.

Edited to add: points/nights still haven't posted.

Lastly - the surrounding area is rather uninspiring and the palacio stands out with its entourage of rather .. aesthetically challenged buildings. It's not far from the miradors per se, but closer to shopping streets. A couple of weeks ago it had already gotten rather cold and rainy in Granada, so bring appropriate clothing Enjoy!

Last edited by remymartin; Oct 31, 2018 at 3:03 am