FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Polaris In-flight Experiences
View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2018, 5:23 pm
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
UA 142 NRT-DEN 787-800

Lounge: I split my time between the ANA Lounge in Satellite 5 for sushi and Santory and the United Club for the quieter and better atmosphere. They also had really good spicy chicken wings

​​​​​​​Seat: What can I say about the 787 seat that hasn't been said? It sucks if you have a neighbor, which I did. And try and get row 4 or 1 for a full space to put your feet.

Entertainment: Same as the last flight with the same weak selection in movies and shows (but with no channel 9 this time) and poor wifi which barely worked most of the flight.

Service: Overall again very good. Flight attendants were friendly and helpful and seemed happy to be working. The purser also came up to me and congratulated me for earning Premier Gold on this trip which was a nice touch.

Food: Better than the outbound, I think the Japanese meal really helped. Though annoyingly they ran out of IPAs really early into the flight so I couldn't get a refill. The breakfast was pretty bad though.

Overall a C+ mainly because of the seat.