FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Billpay at Walmart (2018 onwards)
View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2018, 4:33 pm
bodiddely

Originally Posted by pao2dapao
Thank you, I would probably need to wait another day. It's Tuesday and still hasn't posted but it could also depend on the issuing cc on how fast they do it.
Yeah, different banks show posting differently. I made a payment over weekend and it shows up as pending payment today for BofA. But if I pay a Chase card on a Sunday, it won't show up online until Wednesday (although it will be dated as Tuesday and will arrive in time if Tuesday is your due date etc).

Anyone know yet whether MG payments to AmEx cards are affected by the 8k limit? I got hit by the limit over the weekend,. Yesterday, I made a new account with my passport details (used different address and phone number - CSR did request to see it when I first scanned phone) and did 2x 1998.50 payments to BofA CC. Today I did 2x 1995.01 to AmEx-Next Day. Will report back if I can do more tomorrow but I certainly hope so. The 8k change is a real bummer (at least until I figure out how to get more WM accounts) but if AmEx BP is uncapped that is at least a silver lining (although I'm only interested in about 130k of total AmEx MS next year (RIP SPG AmEx, used to do 50-70k/month a few years ago in my WM's golden era)).

Last edited by bodiddely; Oct 30, 2018 at 4:41 pm