FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Someone’s been sleeping in my bed
View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 2018, 8:49 pm
rickg523
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by heraclitus
I'm looking at airbnbs in Copenhagen and it's probably the first city I've ever encountered where the majority of listings (at least the majority of the ones I've seen) appear to be owner-occupied.

I have to admit I'm not crazy about the arrangement, but CPH is a pricy city, especially for larger suites capable of accommodating a family of 4, so beggars can't be choosers. But yes, this is not really ideal from my standpoint.
Have you tried https://www.apartmentincopenhagen.com
It's a locally owned and managed short term rental agency. Very professional. Excellent communication. Every question we had was answered so there were no surprises at all.
I used them in May 2015 and we got a terrific 1 br fully fitted but not owner occupied in the courtyard behind #31 Nyhavn. 10 days for 1520€ . Location was remarkable. Easily accessible with public transport. If you know Nyhavn, it's all restaurants and bars and it is hopping most nights and nuts on weekends. Which was great when we were in the mood. But the apartment in the courtyard was totally quiet. I mean sit on the balcony and read quiet .
I'm thinking of another trip next year and unfortunately, that particular apartment - listing #4 - isn't available. I believe the building is under renovation. But saw plenty of great looking places in every neighborhood of Copenhagen.
Give them a look.