FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott.com website : bugs, glitches and outages
Old Oct 28, 2018, 7:41 am
RobOnLI
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by RobUAIntl
For about 3 days now, when I try and see my activity, I get an error message "We’re temporarily unable to display the information you requested. Please try again later." I've tried from different browers and get the same message. On my phone, I get "There seems to be a connection problem. Please wait a moment and try again".

Wife's and daughter's accounts don't have this problem. Just mine.

So frustrating. Seems like points/nights have gone up, but I have no idea from which stay.
Originally Posted by dcstudent
Same here. Two days and counting for me. Click on activity and get the same message you're getting....
Originally Posted by estedman
Yep been at least 2 days for me too.
I have the same issue through the website. But the mobile app is showing my activity.

I'm still waiting on three stays to post and a refund of points from another hotel stay that went sideways. I've not seen any movement (emails, phone calls, etc.) on these so I'm going to have to call the useless help desk back now which is really infuriating since they have turned into a completely helpless desk. PP status means nothing.

-RM