FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA cabin crew and flatulence
View Single Post
Old Oct 28, 2018, 4:50 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
I usually blame my emotional support animal.
Dearest - I have one of those. I call him Him Indoors, the child next door when we lived in Subiton referred to him as Old Fart.

I know that I am supposed to keep him in a cage.but a collar and lead does.I was once travelling in the car through France and we were having Domestics over something important like whether he had remembered to turn off the Central Heating. We passed a farm where there were clearly pigs as it smelt like the First cabin on one of our flights.

"You, no doubt"said he
"No" I replied " I married into the family.

Pucci Tip - I always carried a little packet of matches from the days when all sorts of bars gave them out - Lighting one of those immediately removes the smell. However since I am told the the methane thus produced can provoke an explosion and the fact that no one smokes these days (thank God), I have desisted in flight. It would be interesting reading the inevitable Compensation Claim Thread that would be generated entitled " We had an Explosion in the Galley due to Careless Cabin Crew" - assuming that any bits of the aircraft managed to land.