FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Why can't I check in online? OLCI and boarding pass difficulties
Old Oct 28, 2018, 3:21 am
luckyjim

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
This sort of thing has always been a bit finicky, but I wouldn't be too concerned. Firstly see if the TFS agent can sort it out, secondly on arrival in MAD you will find plenty of Iberia help desks airside, and I would hope they can resolve this. Is this BA metal, BA coded, BA operated for MAD-LHR? And was it sold as TFS-MAD-LHR or separately?
Airside Iberia staff wrote out boarding passes by hand to get us through passport control and collect printed boarding passes at the gate. Almost everything went against us time-wise - TFS flight was 20 minute late, 30 minute wait to be seen at Iberia desk, longer than expected dash to the T4 satellite terminal etc. but we made it with seconds to spare. I think we would have missed the flight if I had taken BAs original advice to return to the main terminal (land side) and collect the passes there. Thank you for creating this thread and to all those who have shared their experiences.