Old Oct 24, 18, 5:24 pm
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier; AA EXP 2MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by LennartH View Post
I had a lengthy discussion with the lady who checked us in, her next-level manager and Carlo Chavez, Director of VIP Services, this morning. All of them claimed the Cosmo was excepted from offering breakfast. None of them were able to show me any proof. There were different excursions, ranging from "this is a resort" to "we are not owned by Marriott". The height of cheek was "Well, Sir, there are always some guests who think they have found something new in the Terms and Conditions".

I have then claimed 100 USD compensation and was, of course, refused. I have now send an e-mail with the same claim to Mr. Chavez to have some written proof and timestamp and put Marriott customer care in CC.

We'll see how this ends...
Thanks for taking the lead on claiming the compensation!

As others have noted, the T&C are hardly the model of clarity but there is certainly no exception in the breakfast provisions regarding Autograph Colleciton resorts or the Cosmopolitan.

That being said, I suspect the end result will be something express about the Cosmopolitan not providing breakfast which is still be better than it is now as they will have to publicly announce it.