FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - £100 off Longhaul Y for 5,000 Avios - this weekend only
Old Oct 24, 2018, 7:11 am
greycloud01

Originally Posted by PETER01
The official answer according to the Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions is that:

Claims can only be accepted through the online form. No telephone BPGR claims will be accepted. Incomplete BPGR forms will be ineligible. Forms must be received by ba.com no later than midnight on the same day you purchased your flight(s) (based on local time of departure country). BA reserves the right to verify evidence of the Lower Online Fare available for purchase at the lower price. BA is not responsible for any BPGR forms which are not received or delayed in transmission.

I have no idea if there is any flexibility on this, there can be with other non-related BA matters, if you explained the circumstances but don't be surprised with a no.

Finally welcome to Flyertalk and the BA Board greycloud01, even if you don't get the Best Price Guarantee I am sure somewhere along the line you will see other good deals here and elsewhere on FT. There are many topics with their own dedicated threads which you can find in the BA Forum Dashboard or even a raw Google search can throw up threads too.
Thank you for your response. I gave it a go and submitted the form two days after my booking (yesterday night). In the form I chose the date of the booking as the date on which I found the cheaper deal. No screenshots were needed at this stage, just the form and some flight details. To my surprise, I got an email this morning saying I qualify for the voucher and issued £60 to me Very pleased so just wanted to let everyone know in case they were wondering if it’s too late after the booking day has passed.