FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Maalifushi by COMO (Maldives): STUNNING resort! My trip report
Old Oct 23, 2018, 9:03 am
LinLant

We stayed in room 301. The rooms appear smaller that the ones across the way, but I think the others just have a larger living room. I spend a lot of time on our deck looking out at the outer atoll. We had a sunrise view.
For those who like me who don’t care to ride a bike, we would just call and a buggy would be sent to pick us up at the end of the pier.
Snorkeling is best in the house pool. The coral reef around our villa set was only open during high tide, and there was quite the strong current.
We didn’t hear any noise from the Japanese restaurant when it was open. It was fun to just walk over from our villa in the evening to see all the fish swarm for the feeding of scraps form the restaurant. Tai was not open every night, for those that only care to eat Japanese food.
For those that flyfish, Como Maalifushi has a guide Craig Richardson who took hubby out fishing two days. He didn’t get a GT, but had a great time. Unfortunately there were boat problems, as there always are with having a boat, but hubby did catch some new species, and got a new peg for his travel map.