FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Branded Credit Cards Free Night Certificate FNA Discussion Thread
Old Oct 22, 2018, 11:26 am
lovefly88

Calledto ask how to my 25k certificate from chase and the agent said can’t do it online only via the phone. Ok I’d like to make a reservation for an upcoming stay. She said it’s been used already. When? She told me the date and hotel. That’s impossible. I used points and didn’t call to make the reservation like you said, I did everything online. Sir you used your certificate already. Why would I use a 25k certificate on a 17.5k hotel? I’m not sure but you did. Mam, I’m sorry but there must be some type of technical error as I didn’t call in and I didn’t apply that. Ok please hold I’ll desuct the points and add your certificate to your upcoming stay. Never received an email or heard otherwise from them and no points deducted so I’m not sure where it stands.

I noticed no 17.5k points were ever deducted from my account for the stay in question but I thought it was due to a severe issue at the hotel they decided to not charge.

We’ll I’ll see what happens.