FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase Credit Cards, 2017-2019
Old Oct 20, 2018, 6:27 pm
Diplomatico

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by ftbargain
I believe I am at 7/24 as of now, will be EXACT 5/24 sometime this month. I got a POSTAL targeted offer (SW 40K+$100 credit after 1K spend in 3 months) with an unique Invitation Number to apply before 11/28. I had SW two times in the past and last one was approved on 4/2016 (Not sure when I closed it) . The offer has 24 month dialogue. Will i get approved on this if I apply late November?
Also, I’m planning to apply Saphire preferred in November, when I am exactly at 5/24. What are my chances of approval on CSP ? (It will take another 6 months to go under 5/24 and need a Preferred now.)
Zero.

I don't think you'll get approved for the Southwest card, either.

5/24 is the upper limit - you need to be under 5/24 to obtain further Chase cards that are subject to 5/24 (i.e., 4/24.)

(How have you determined that you are at 7/24 now and will be at 5/24 later in this month? Did you check your actual credit report? I ask that since you phrased it as "I believe I am at 7/24 as of now...")