FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues with AerClub
View Single Post
Old Oct 20, 2018, 7:09 am
alserire

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by Mayoflyer
Is anyone else encountering the issues I'm having with AerClub. Early August I was notified that my Platimum membership was to continue, and that my new membership card was on its way.

I've not received the card (50 working days later and counting). I've made 17 phone calls which are now running close to Euro 200 to the 1890 support line, countless emails from AerClub, all of which assure me my card is on its way. Still have not received the card and in the meantime I reached Concierge level, and I'm now having the same issue.
Had similar problem getting Platinum Card in July 2017. And I had major issues with Tier Points and Avios not being credited earlier this year. Same as yourself. A couple of calls, emails, Facebook messages. Then I wrote to them via snail mail. And cc'd the CEO. Lo and behold I got an email from AerClub and everything was resolved within a week and no issues since. Might be the way to go. Especially if you're Concierge!

I'm slipping back to Silver from Platinum at the end of November. And I hope it doesn't take that long to get the card.