FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2018 4th Quarter MegaBonus promo, 26 Sept - 31 Jan 2019
Old Oct 19, 2018, 7:29 pm
ryan182

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ryan182
Glad I read this thread, I was beginning to wonder what I was doing wrong as after the excitement of my massive windfall of 50 points the first day I kept going back but getting nothing was didn't understand why. Kind of amazing they only provide the instant win on the first try...pretty weak game IMO.
Originally Posted by mikeef
Have the rules been updated? Now reads "The total maximum ARV of all prizes is $3,731,553.40USD. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person, per day."

Mike
Originally Posted by rustykettel
Woo hoo! Finally won again. 50 pts today! Yesterday's is still marked incomplete. Today it dumped me back at the start after picking the last pair, then went to complete on the second attempt.
Glad I checked back - seems they did change it as just tried today and won 50 points - not that 50 points is worth much but hopefully one of these days I'll get lucky and land one of the larger prizes.