FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Maui, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old Oct 19, 2018, 6:52 pm
skw1

I'll be there in a few weeks. Today, I received this welcome email:

Aloha xxxxxx,

I would like the opportunity to confirm and thank you for your future reservations at the beautiful Wailea Beach Resort, Marriott Maui. As a valued Platinum Elite member, I look forward to curating a unique and memorable Hawaiian experience by assisting you in navigating the endless opportunities the Wailea Beach Resort and Maui have to offer.

I have your reservation details as follows:

Confirmation #: xxxxxxxxx

Arrival: xxxxxxxx

Departure: xxxxxxxxx

Room Category: xxxxxxxxxx

To begin assisting with your arrival and to better meet your needs, kindly provide me with the following:

Flight number and arrival time:

Name of Traveling companion(s) if applicable, and ages of any children. Providing names will allow those accompanying you to use the pools and amenities:

Purpose of travel:

Any activities or restaurants you have any initial interest in exploring?

As a Platinum member which of the two welcome amenities would you like upon arrival:

1000 Marriott Rewards Points per day or 2 Continental Breakfast Vouchers per day?
(Breakfast Vouchers to be used at Starbucks or Whale’s Tale. Breakfast items include: coffee, tea, juice, hot cocoa, or milk, with a fruit cup, and a pastry of the day).

I look forward to hosting you while on Maui. If there is anything else I may immediately assist you with, please let me know. Once I have the above information, we can begin planning your tropical Hawaiian escape.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Me Ka Ha’aha’a (Sincerely),

xxxxxxxxxx