FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "VIP" services and expedited TLV security
Old Oct 18, 2018, 12:21 pm
BOStonTravels
Suspended

Programs: BA
Arrow "VIP" services and expedited TLV security

What is the current situation at TLV with business/first priority security lanes for LY passengers vs all other airlines?

Is it still the all airline business/first class security channel to the right of the regular security entrances? If memory serves this then leads to a dedicated passport control separate from the regular cues?

Prior to this security is there still an expedited initial lane for the baggage scan and interview? I remember once upon a time off to the far left there was a business/first signposted line that was always really short and then LY had its own dedicated area?

Any current info on the various VIP paid services? The Arbel/Masada lounges are a total waste IMHO but I am curious about the Express type service where it states you will be met at Gate 32 and fast tracked through check-in, security and passport control https://www.israelwelcome.com/airportvipservice.htm Does this offer any advantage to passengers already in business/first class on any airline including LY? Would they simply take you to your airline's priority check-in and then to the general priority security for all premium passengers or is there some dedicated area I am unaware of?