FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What class will post to Qantas for an upgraded British Airways flight?
Old Oct 16, 2018, 6:31 am
tristar8

Programs: QFF Silver/ OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by wellsy
If you pay cash for an upgrade (POUG) you will get the higher SC and points as it is re-ticketed. Even recently the cash upgrade booked into a redemption bucket (which sometimes happens), but still posted correctly as J.
Mine didn't - flew MAN-LHR-MAN on Sunday. Original fare was in G (which is eligible for Y SCs in QF) then I did one POUG (out) it put it into U - called BA and after ages on hold I was told it would post as Biz. So then I did a POUG on return leg... Anyway woke up this morning and it's posted as a reward redemption with 0 pts/ SCs... Have sent eticket and boarding pass to QFF but not liking my changes of getting anything other than Y SCs (despite being told otherwise). Have email emailed BAEC to see if they can give me something in writing to reflect the conversation I had with their agent!

Any other tips/ advice welcomed as am hanging to hit gold ASAP and this would do the trick!!