FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanfayun Disappointments
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2018, 10:18 pm
FlyerEC

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Originally Posted by FlyerEC

Perhaps try Christophe O at AMANYY first as he is covering all China .
He can easily drive over
But he does not have the ‘ DNA ‘ , unless he has somehow changed recently .. so not too hopeful -
some AMANjunkies haven ’ t given up hope
Originally Posted by sfoflyer747
So I wanted to provide an update on my stay. When checking out of the resort I asked the front office manager if he could give me the name and email of someone at Aman who oversees the property, he gave me Christophe Olivro, who oversees China for Aman. I sent him an email explaining my disappointments with our stay the day we left, which was over a week ag and I have yet to receive any reply. I even followed up about four days ago and still nothing.

I guess at this point I will give up trying to talk to our stay with anyone at Aman but its incredibly disappointing. I had such high hopes for Aman and it has been disappointing in a number of ways.
I rest my case .
These days one should not be shocked at the selection of GMs or even regional directors without the requisite qualities AMANjunkies have taken for granted . These newbies have keep tearing down what was built over the years .

Hope the deterioration does halt & those GMs & team members with Aman ethos do not lose heart .

Personally , disappointed that we had to cancel our stay in January when Kent was still around . May have just missed Benoit too .