FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of changes to JetBlue in the past 30 days
Old Oct 14, 2018, 10:28 am
moulder3

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by RWPrincess
I would be very surprised if we don't have an announcement before the end of 2019.
What benefits do you expect them to cut? The biggest benefit of Mosaic is free cancellation--except it's not really a refund, it goes into travel bank and you have 1 year to use it (which can easily get awkward if you travel for both business & leisure). Southwest offers this cancellation policy to ALL passengers, just like they also give 2 free checked bags to everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mosaic,and I'll be glad to see them stop giving this status to most (all?) of their corp customers and add some real benefits. Aside from the cancel fees and free drinks onboard, we still have to pay just to get EMS seats(!) something that's given to DL, AA & UA elites--along with the possibility of first class upgrade (not an option for Mint).

Again, I like Mosaic because I like JetBlue, but it would be insane for them to reduce the few benefits offered.