FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier Rewards Gold refresh: 4x USA dining, groceries, $10/mon dining credit. $250.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 3:45 pm
mikesyr18

Programs: HHonors, TrueBlue, Delta SkyMiles, Hyatt Discoverist, Starwood Preferred Guest, American Airlines.
Originally Posted by uppereastsider
I went from 0 interest in Membership Rewards to signing up and being approved for the new PRG. It'll replace my CSR on US dining, but I do have one question for the MR veterans - how liberal is Amex's definition of dining? Does it include bars that don't serve food? The CSR is very liberal with bars and nightclub establishments / concession stands at ballparks. Is Amex the same way?

I also agree with the millennial focused perception on this product - i use Seamless/Grubhub 10-20 times a month (mostly for takeout in my neighborhood - easier than calling in) so the credit became a "no brainer" to me and several friends I told the card about. Now my wallet of daily cards include CSR, CFU, PRG and WOH / SPG Amex / Amtrak / Delta Amex Reserve when necessary.
There are these places called supermarkets you know (or grocery stores). Would save you a ton of money every month.