FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is this normal service for Copa?
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2018, 6:47 am
Redwood839

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by ricktoronto
There should be two FAs in J so nothing would have been wrong after the altitude light went out to go and ask for something or speak to the purser about why there is no service.
I fly long haul CM to/via PTY and 90 minutes is far outside the experience. And on short flights they manage to serve a sandwich and nuts and drinks, like SAL MGA or SJO MGA which have 20-30 minutes at altitude at best.
As for milk or cream, CM and AV both seem to think liquid milk is a crazy idea and not only do they not have it for coffee they don't have it for kids or adults who want some milk. Cream? Forget it. I cannot recall seeing cream in grocery stores in Central America now that I think about it.
Sure it's perishable but so are other things so that cannot be a valid reason. (And there is UHT milk).
Huh? Copa serves milk in all classes. Matter of fact, it's mostly Dos Pinos milk.

Originally Posted by ricktoronto
I have never seen cream or what we'd know as sour cream in Canada or the US anywhere in Nicaragua or Costa Rica. Leche agria is not close to the latter.
Cream is widely sold in Costa Rica. Sour cream is literally natilla. It's like the most used add on for breakfast in Costa Rica.