FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Centurion/Plat access to LH/LX FCL/SEN lounges
Old Oct 12, 2018, 2:30 am
cbourl

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Originally Posted by flying_pig
As a datapoint, I had no issues accessing the FCL in FRA (Concourse B) with a Centurion card. The staff always seemed well aware that access is allowed. Also, since other posters asked some time ago, I have never been asked for a boarding pass when connecting from concourse A to B. So I would assume it’s entirely possible to use the lounge even with flights departing from other concourses (I wouldn’t do it unless I was REALLY early or had a very long layover).

Needless to say that this is a great perk, in my case particularly enjoyable on short-haul LHR and DUB flights that seem to consistently depart from B (as well as a couple of trips to other non schengen destinations in the region). I would go as far as saying that for me is becoming a deciding factor in buying my FRA-LHR sectors on LH rather than BA.

I hadn’t flown LH F in a bit of time as nowadays I prefer more private seats (so if flying with the group I would pick LX), so I had forgotten how GREAT those lounges are. Ah, that selection of whiskies, rums, and cigar lounge.......

Do the LH F Lounges still have free cigars? Haven't seen them for ages Never did the cigrs but used the cigar rooms to smoke in and more recently to vape in LX F Lounge A Gates has a smoking room After opening it was a simple smoking room - now its a Davidoff Cigar Lounge with gratis Davidoff cigars on request (they are locked up like they were inb the LH F lounges) Perfect to vape in!