FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unlimited In-Flight WiFi on 36 International Airlines for €10/mo ($11/mo)
Old Oct 11, 2018, 1:06 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by ryandelmundo
Just bought it. Price was $26.99. They said it was for 3 months but it looks to be activated till 09.01.2019 which I'm assuming is European number for 09JAN19, and that's actually 4 months. That's $7 per month. If it works I'll be tickled pink. I am planning a trip over Xmas to Asia and guess I'll have to make sure I fly Cathay. I got it because I fly mostly American. I usually get free wifi on American flights with Gogo (know anyone with T-Mobile? Just put their number in for 1-hr free) but seems more of their planes are switching to the non-Gogo. For $27 this will probably work out awesome.

Any idea how to get it to work on the computer instead of just the phone? Guess that's the next thing to figure out.
I received the same expiry date after activating yesterday and it is the Euro style of day/month/year.

What seems to be lacking is complete documentation on how to use this service on flights - I have the app on my phone and downloaded the iPass app (which itself has scathing reviews on the App Store) - does anyone have a how-to on connecting to inflight wifi?