FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help with Le Club customer care
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:51 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
I'm having a similar issue. The merger of accounts was botched and they succeeded eventually to merge the accounts manually. But ever since they did, my account has been locked and Accor customer support is driving me mad.
The same hapless agent keeps sending cut & paste emails to reset my password, which hasn't worked the last ten times I tried. She refuses to escalate the case or take any meaningful actions. Calls to the call center refer me back to the same case & agent, resulting in more pointless emails. It's now been months that I can't access my account or points, make online bookings or do anything else.
Obviously, I have made all my new bookings with other hotels. I was a Platinum member with Accor already before the merger - but apparently they equally don't care about business of new or old frequent guests... shocking...
Thanks for the number above - I'll try to call them and attempt the same solution, setting up a new account and manually transfer all the information...
This is a bad year for IT people in the hospitality industry - hard to tell whether the Accor/FPC or Marriott/Starwood merger was handled worse. I've been in the IT business my whole life and I've seen people fired over projects that were far from this bad...
Does anybody have Media or executive contacts at Accor to help shine the light on this?