FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOS-MSP starts 3 May 2018
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2018, 4:11 am
LAKings

Originally Posted by RWPrincess
I just booked a flight on this route as well and I concur that connecting via LGA was cheaper than JFK. This is often the case with MCO flights as well. So if you're doing this, check both airports. This will be my first time flying B6 with a connection but total cost was around $300 and the layovers were less than 2 hours and the times worked for my schedule. So after years of not being able to fly JetBlue to MSP, I'm excited to be able to do so. I do hope some NY frequency is added in the future though.
I came to the same conclusion. However, flying into LGA is preferred right now due to the Marine Air Terminal location. I've never flown B6 with a connection either, but going forward I won't mind connecting through Boston, because as you mentioned the schedules line up with not too long of a layover. Going anywhere other than BOS or LGA seems to command a high price, but if NYC is my final destination and the price is right than I'd rather connect on B6 than fly direct through another airline.