FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Oct 9, 2018, 11:23 am
kmcm25

Bellagio Las Vegas

first time staying at Bellagio
Early check-in: arrived early to hotel at 12:00pm. Room was available
Upgrade: booked King Fountain View-was offered upgrade to a slightly larger corner room-we declined bc we would no longer have the fountain view.
Breakfast: Daily $30 each to spend at restaurants as indicated. (they maxed total at $180 (3 nights) We went to The Buffet on the arrival day for lunch-they counted that as one of the daily "breakfast credits." The final day there we ate the breakfast buffet and were charged the full amount bc the $180 was already exhausted.
Amenity: $100 food & beverage credit. They actually credited us $117-as opposed to the $100. Very nice of them
WIFI-was given a $5 + tax credit each day for WIFI amenity
Late check-out: offered, but we declined-left for flight by 8:00am

Upon entering hotel lobby-it was unclear where FHR guests were to check in-there was a small reception area for M LIFE client and "invited guest" and then the regular, long registration wait. I asked one of the front desk staff who directed me to use the "invited guest" area off to the left. I felt that could have been a little clearer. Check in was a breeze. We declined the upgrade and were put into a excellent location. Loved it.
There were so many choices as to where the food & beverage credits could be used-was impressed. Attaching info letter we received upon check in.

Final billing info was available on the TV, but it did not indicate any FHR credits which required a trip to the front desk to check out anyway. Front desk clerk had no idea what I was asking and there was no FHR front desk staff at that time in the morning-manager had to be called. He explained that they don't show the FHR credits on the bill because it confuses guests? Not sure about that, but I would have preferred to have that all available to view on the TV bill. Manager was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and made sure all credit was applied. Checking out via front desks and having to double check bill/credits is not a deal breaker, but it would have been more convenient to have that info available on the final bill that we could view.

Overall, we had an excellent three nights at the Bellagio and were very happy we went through the FHR program. Received the full $180 for three nights breakfast benefit, plus $117 for the food/bev credit. And $5 plus tax credit each day for the WIFI.