FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - East Africa: Tanzania and Seychelles via Air Canada & Turkish Airlines Business Class
Old Oct 8, 2018, 8:59 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, IHG Gold, HH Silver
Great start to your report, worldtraveller73! Excited to see another report from you and I have seen a few of your other photos on your instagram!

"This flight was the only one of the trip that I was least looking forward to. Who relishes narrow body flight in a chair lounger after you’ve crossed an ocean in a nice comfy bed, when you’re in a different time zone, flying a flight that is seven hours long; overnight? It certainly wasn’t me. I’m happy to say that I was very much surprised at how comfortable Turkish Airlines made this last segment. It was my first time flying on a Boeing 737-900ER and this flight was clocked in at about 7 hours and 15 minutes duration."

This is amazing to me. I wonder why Turkish would deploy a 737 for such a long flight like this - at least your seats looked a bit more comfortable than normal 737 J class seats. Did you find the service on the flight to DAR to be very good?

Looking forward to the next part!

Matthew