FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AmEx Bonvoy Brilliant Luxury Card [General Discussion Thread]
Old Oct 8, 2018, 10:36 am
nexusCFX

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ak3883
So I had the 100k/$5k spend upgrade offer as of several weeks ago. Well I had planned it out and I was going to apply for it today, but logged into my Amex and cannot find the upgrade offer anymore! Has anyone else noticed their offers got pulled? The language on the SPG Luxury card homepage when I'm logged in states "new card" instead of "request an upgrade" I got as far as the screen to put in name, income, etc. I did notice I was "pre-approved" whatever that means. Did I just not go far enough in the application process, would it have noticed I have an SPG card and explained the pro-rated annual fee thing(approx 45 days after your card is opened)?

If I did apply for a new card(still seeing the 100k offer), what happens to my current SPG card? They let you carry both?

Sadly I don't have any screencaps of the offer, I know it didn't expire till 10/31. I'll try calling or chatting with Amex tomorrow(today a holiday) but based on what I've read about their customer service lately, I'm not overly optimistic.
See if you have an email for it. Mine on the AMEX site got downgraded from 100k to 50k but I got an email for the 100k and was still able to apply through it since it had an RSVP code.