FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Cost Saving - Red or White in Business Class?
Old Oct 7, 2018, 12:27 am
extramileage

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
Originally Posted by homer3152
As we all know EK introduced quite some cost saving measures this year,many affecting crews as well, such as reduction of crew on board, reduction of layover time and finacial cuts, while elimination of small wine bottles and others are affecting eco pax . Now there seems to be another assault on their C product imminent. I always enjoyed my wine tastings on board, having the choice of at least 2 reds and 2 whites (actually, I remember many tastings with 3 reds and 3 whites..or was this on my QR flights only?). Checking now the C menues for November flights it lists just one red and and one white, while the F list is still impressive. Is this a mistake in the display or are they really getting this low? Even Lufthansa does better, not even to mention QR. And what would be next then? Beef or chicken in business class?
So this rant is based on something you haven't actually experienced or confirmed yet?