FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier Rewards Gold refresh: 4x USA dining, groceries, $10/mon dining credit. $250.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 9:52 pm
355F1

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by wco81
What do you mean your AMEX page?

You just logged in and it popped up there?

Or did you click links? For instance, I log in, see my existing Amex cards. Scroll down to the bottom and I can click Credit Cards and it shows "Featured" cards but then I can click Rewards card and it will show the Gold card but with the 25k offer.

The Platinum card offer is for 60k points.

I had the Platinum Amex last year and I canceled it earlier this year. But I had the PRG through early 2017 when I upgraded to the Platinum.

So maybe too soon for them to offer me the bigger offers.
The 50k MR for $2k spend on the new AMEX GOLD popped up on my pre-qualified cards page on my AMEX.com profile. I also got an email inviting me to apply. I applied for the card today and was approved. I got the Rose Gold.....haha....even though it looks pink.

I check card match tool once in awhile to see if I can get the 100k MR for the PLT but it has never showed up--until yesterday. I didn't jump on it, and it is no longer showing on the website with the 100k MR SUB.

I think I will be better off with this GOLD card as I already get membership to the One World First Class lounges at LAX, LHR, & HKG, which is most of my travels--all of my travel is for fun, not business.