FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier Rewards Gold refresh: 4x USA dining, groceries, $10/mon dining credit. $250.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 6:49 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by trikotret
Can someone check who ordered a Rose Gold card replacement if it says Rose Gold card or gold card in the card replacement section. Also shouldn't Apple pay have Rose gold card if that was requested? I requested Rose Gold but online and Apple pay say gold and show the new gold card
For just the Gold card you can order the replacement online. It now has the Order Metal Card option, and once you chose that, there is a message appear online to instruct you to chat if you want the Rose Gold.

Calling might be easier. The chat function is completely overwhelmed. I was trying to chat on SPG card issues but only get the endless circle kept circling forever and ever.

Originally Posted by trikotret

I actually want the gold but my wife wants Rose gold. I first requested the gold one for myself and then went back to request Rose Gold for her but I was told I have to get Rose Gold too in order for her to get it since I'm the primary card holder. I just want to see what I'm really getting.
If you order it online (not thru chat) you will only get the Gold one.
The choice of the Primary card determines the choice of the AU card. You cannot have different colors.