Old Oct 4, 18, 2:24 pm
sch7458

Programs: HH Gold / CC Concierge / IHG Gold / SPG Gold / Marriott Gold / LH SEN / AF-KL Silver / BA Silver
Originally Posted by tygran37 View Post
I got mine from the CSR that signed me up who had to both confirm these terms with her manager (specifically verifying the award nights clause) and get permission to email them to me directly.

I'm inclined to believe that either there are two+ versions of this challenge floating around or the ones you have might be from an older challenge? It's really pathetic of Marriott to make this so incredibly secretive. I'm going to have to spend real money to make reservations just to meet this that I wouldn't make otherwise and if I'm wasting my time I'm going to be livid.

Hopefully the fact that I have this in an email from Marriott basically saying "this is what you signed up for" is sufficient if they try to deny me after completing the requirements.
Well maybe because I got it from SPG Platinum Liason and you got it from Marriott CSR - I still believe Marriott and SPG are yet two different worlds.
Do you eventually have the email address of the CSR? Can send me PM if you want. Thanks.