FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads
Old Oct 4, 2018, 2:14 pm
muggle

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by golfmad
With those numbers I'd say that the airline is expecting a very busy flight and know that there's an extra 8 seats in the F cabin that can be used for additional CW passengers if necessary. I think that's why it's showing W9 and J9. I think there's a very good chance of roll forwards from Y-WTP-CW and ultimately into the F cabin (operated as CW). Whether or not that will affect the OP is an unknown. Would be interesting to hear back as to what transpires.
Will of course post with news. I need to do online check in at T-24 as need to adjust seating for bassinet bulkhead when released rather than waiting to see if app changes seats forward in advance, but debating if gamble on a possible OPUP is worth taking when there is the possibility of POUG to CW offered at online check in given the loads. It’s a gold/silver travelling in avios/241.

Hard to judge whether POUG worth taking if offered (obviously would be price depandant too)

If F opens up (with CW service) due to my staus would that grant us access if we POUG/AUP/OPUP?

thanks!