FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Malaysia Golden Lounges at KLIA (Post Renovations)
Old Oct 3, 2018, 7:33 am
wantan

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by Frayed_Yak
Can anyone confirm the opening hours for the International Satellite lounges? Is it now 24 hours?
The website says 24 hours, but I trust FT more than the MH website!

https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/uk/...denlounge.html
was there yesterday at 1130pm (using as arrival lounge) . front desk welcomed me and said lounge was 24h. was the only guest there (loads of staff) got myself a drink when a different staff came over looking smugly at her watch and told me lounge closes at midnight didn't argue and just "ok-ied" her. saw a few other staff partaking from the buffet ... is it really that hard for MH to keep discipline ?

wasn't approached again about lounge closing but I left around 1230am since it wasn't the most comfortable experience having staff glancing at you every few minutes ... and not attempting to clear the table at all.

Originally Posted by quinzinho
Believe I read here at least the bar closes at night. Not sure the lounge is open 24/7 either. Someone else can maybe confirm definitively.
satellite lounge bar area was closed, but there was an ice bowl at the main buffet area with tiger, calsburg and 3 types of wines. no spirits.