FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is fair compensation for such seriously awful Sheraton experience?
Old Oct 1, 2018, 8:19 am
stephaniemei

Angry What is fair compensation for such seriously awful Sheraton experience?

I had a seriously terrible stay experience with one of the property under Sheraton group last week in asia.

After workout in gym room, I went inside the lady gym bathroom for shower, there is no one inside there that moment. I placed my clothes on the bench, and just placed my shoes on the corridor.
During showering, I heard someone get inside, then I step out the shower room after bath, when I going to take my towel next to my clothes, I notice that the bathroom front door is way open, and there is a male staff standing inside the bathroom!! While I am naked!!
I have told him to leave while I rush back to the shower room, but he was still staying there for fixing the equipment inside the bathroom.

I reported to the hotel immediately, the room manager had came to me for apologize, and promise will educate their staff for the normal standard like "send a female staff inside the lay bathroom first", "knocking and ask if any guests inside".....
Then after I finished the survey online for compliant this seriously issue , the GM email me to offer refund my entire stay (2 nights, around US$120/night) as compensation, and thats all...
I would like to ask what is the fair compensation for this horrible mistake made by their staff.