FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2019] The Definitive Hilton Honors Status Match Thread
Old Sep 29, 2018, 10:57 pm
chris021

Programs: NZ Elite *G, Accor Plat.
Hi, Has anyone had sucess this year with a match from Accor? Im Accor Platinum and want to do the status challange with Hilton.
I submitted the webform and got the following reply:

We appreciate your interest in attaining Elite status with Hilton Honors. After careful review, regrettably, we are unable to process your request with the provided documentation as they are either ineligible to compare against Hilton Honors program or not an eligible hotel brand. For consideration, please reply with the following:

- If you are a member of another hotel loyalty program, please reply with a screenshot or photo of your existing competitor membership card with your name printed clearly on it (handwritten names or those that appear to have been altered will not be accepted)
- Copy of your recent competitor account statement and activity (those that appear to be altered will not be accepted)

The webform only takes image files and my history with Accor is 60+ nights so I supplied a scrolling capture which might have looked a bit off.

Can you submit a request via email?

Chris021