FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why is it so difficult to get accor rewards to credit points properly?
Old Sep 29, 2018, 1:46 am
rangerss75

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Update: After my second request, I received a reply from Customer Service, saying that they will reply as soon as they can (the initial request form says 'within 48 hours'), giving me a reference number and saying 'do get in touch if you have any questions/problems' etc. Two days later, I reecive a request for details of my reservations.. Although I couldn't see whay they needed these (three hotels had posted regular ponts: this is a question of a promotional bonus), of course I sent them. And, for good measure, I added that another stay that had not been credited at all (neither regular nor promotion bonus points). That was a week ago. Nothing further since.

Is there no way this forum could indicate to someone not my particular issue, but that Accor Rewards Customer Service is utterly dire? Anyone, to whom I could write?