FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards(2017-2018)
View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2018, 9:48 pm
Mamibear

Originally Posted by anonymous99
Hello all. I've been going to Simon for years. There is only one other local whale that I have ran into on occasion. He is running a lot of $1000 VGCs. A friendly cashier at WM told me this, but I didn't really believe her. I saw him in front of me at WM finally, and sure enough he was doing $1k per swipe. I have chatted with him once about the game when our paths crossed at Simon, but I considered it poor form to ask him directly about the $1ks. In interest of doing my own research, I read this entire thread and the consensus seems to be that $1k VGCs through a corporate account are on lockdown, assuming you can even get approved in the first place. Am I correct in thinking his $1ks are through Simon corporate? Do other $1ks even exist? How is he circumventing the no MS on corporate $1ks rule?
Anything is possible but from slack app discussions I've read those who have recently tried have been shutdown a month or so after getting approved for a corporate account. These were MSers who drained the $1K GCs in one swipe and obviously Sim0n didn't like it. I'm just wondering how come they are well aware of "gamer's activities" and how those $500s are drained and have tolerated this, but when it comes to corporate VGCs, they are non tolerant of "abuse"?