FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earning miles in Switzerland
View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2018, 4:16 am
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by Doolyb
On another note for 300 measly superpoints you can get excellent value discounts on a variety of activities in switzerland including half price entrance to Aqua basilea and a few other things. Order the bonheft (coupon book) for 300 and get discounts to all the listed places
https://www.supercard.ch/de/sommer-bonheft.html
Thank you for the tip, I did not know about that. I will make use of this coupon book.

I would say yes as it's possible to earn without flying. And if you also go shopping in Germany get the payback card. Payback points can be changed directly one to one to miles and more. So either be lazy and collect miles at coop or be cheap and collect miles at Rewe (almost always 10x points per euro) and other shops in Germany. Either way a year of smart shopping will get you nice bank of miles and who doesn't need food anyway?!
Keep in mind that in Germany you mostly only get one point per two euros in most of the shops. So it is not such a good deal as one might think. The only way forward is by using multi points coupons where possible.

33% bonus miles and more when transferring from super card.
With this one right now I am totally stuck. I am in Dubai and I can’t sign into my COOP account, nothing seems to work. I suppose I could call the customer service, but I can’t really be bothered right now. Wrote enough about this elsewhere, so I’m verging on crossposting here!

Last edited by Concerto; Oct 9, 2018 at 6:46 am Reason: typo