FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air India Chicago to Delhi Business Class Experience?
Old Sep 27, 2018, 11:51 pm
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by keepsmilin925
I spoke to both travel agencies about this and they claim "oh no, that's simply not the case". These planes are new and beautiful. Is that really the case? Why can't I not find any pics of what these "new business class" seats look like? I have a feeling their BS'ing for their own agenda (perhaps their commission is much larger on AI compared to other airlines).
the planes are neither new nor beautiful....but the ai business class experience is ok for the price you pay....i end up taking a few long haul business class flights on ai every year & while it has never been a great experience, it has never been bad as well....unfortunately i do not have any pictures to share but my most recent ai business class trip was just earlier this month & there was nothing wrong with it....

Originally Posted by keepsmilin925
This is the first I'm my parents are flying business class and I want them to have an awesome experience. The last time I personally flew business class was Chicago to Dubai on Emirates back in Dec 2014...that was an awesome experience...it was on an BOEING 777-200LR. Though, what I'm hearing these days is the Gulf carriers (specifically Etihad) business class experience is sub-par.
where are you hearing that gulf carriers have sub-par business class????these carriers, specially etihad, have a very good business class product....