FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enterprise PHX collision-damage waiver shenanigans
Old Sep 27, 2018, 7:51 pm
randix

So let me be the first to break your heart...

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford1
Thanks, folks.

Also, I was just invited to join Enterprise's "exchange" (the Exchange is a private online community of over 1,000 EnterpriseŽ customers from across the country willing to share their perspectives and opinions), though their stupid survey questionnaire to signup crashed and I have to start over. Anyhow, this might give me a good platform to make a stink, if all else fails.
The so-called "Enterprise: Exchange" is a complete joke. There is [oddly] no mention of rental cars. However, if you wish to share your favorite food, where you like to travel, and what your goals are for life, I'm sure you will find it totally enjoyable.

The only platform it will provide you, is for everything but rental cars. You will find it [he says quite confidently] a total waste of your time. Enterprise should be ashamed for even maintaining the site. If anyone is jealous for not being invited to join, I suggest you go to your local Safeway and sign up for the Safeway Club card, and you will get 100x the benefit.