FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2018 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Sep 27, 2018, 11:43 am
tal27

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I wouldn't spend any more time with BA, just go to CEDR. As has been shown repeatedly upthread, once Customer Relations reaches a view, it won't then change its mind. However a paralegal looking at the case may change the position, and if not CEDR and almost certainly MCOL would change the outcome. So don't waste any more time on CR. Posts 1212 and 1247 give you a full template as to what to do, I would also carefully line up the lack of preparation and notice for this, that this would have been a commercial decision by BA (rather than hire in more aircraft or re-route with other airlines), just in case BA wise up to the situation and give a stronger argument why the did everything reasonable.

Welcome to Flyertalk tal27 and welcome to the BA forum, I do hope we will see more of you on the BA Board in the future, you are very much welcome here.
Will do, and I will keep the thread posted on my progress. Their view is tiresome really, but worth challenging in this case.