FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroplan issues with award redemption on partner airlines
Old Sep 27, 2018, 9:02 am
Stranger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yoteshot
Booked a June-July 2019 mini-RTW with a dummy last leg because our dates weren't available yet and we wanted to secure the first few flights, which were more risky.

Last leg is supposed to be BRU-YYZ on SN, but I can't find this flight anymore both on United's and Aeroplan's search engines... Actually, it seems like this flight has no award space any day between tomorrow and September 2019, which doesn't make any sense. My other option (less interesting to us) would be the ZRH-YUL LX flight or last resort, the LIS-YYZ TAP flight, but as of now, NONE of these appear regardless of the date.

I have contacted AP and they have been totally useless in their answers, implying that if that's what's showing, there's nothing they can do (thanks for that!). Any input on what the hell is going on there?
First, welcome to the FT zoo.

Second, what is happening is likely tht simply these airlines are not releasing any seats. Might change, but I would not hold my breath.